BIZPANDO is a central database to store audits in the context of Supply Chain Compliance Act (SCCA). While other SCCA services concentrate on supporting the audits only, BIZPANDO has a strategy to avoid multiple audits of a partner in the supply chain.
- Every supplier down the supply chain is audited only once
- Sub-suppliers do not need to disclose the identity of their furnishers
- Free of charge for SMB suppliers
- Central traceability of proof of compliance and audits
How it works
- Every partner in the supply chain is audited by an independent auditor, similar to ISO 9000 audits.
- The certificate is stored in BIZPANDO as a token
- Dependencies in the supply chain are entered in BIZPANDO by the auditors or by the buyer for its direct suppliers
That way BIZPANDO stores a network of all valid audits and can trace for any product and vendor-buyer relationship the quality of the compliance in the supply chain